This blog is my attempt to share the things I love that make me who I am and who I want to be. I love being a mother and a wife and I want to be the type of person that feels every moment for what it is. To be that person I must remember to slow down, and focus, and dwell on all the good that surrounds us. Here, I hope to remind myself of that good.
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Simon Says

I love it when God plays "Simon Says" with me...of course I never get to be Simon, but I like it like that.

Too many things are falling into place without any effort to do so on my part. The puzzle picture is slowly starting to come into focus. Pieces that were put together years ago and then set aside to be later united with other forgotten pieces are now being brought into play. As the pieces are added, the
realization of Gods hand in creating the puzzle is made obvious.

I don't know what puzzle I'm working on. I can feel the pieces but not see them. I don't know if it's a five hundred or one thousand piece puzzle; sometimes I find a new piece. For the first time the pieces appear sorted, all the edges in a pile. Still though, some days it seems like there are enough pieces for eight puzzles, and still others when the pieces are impossible to find making we wonder if there are enough.

"Simon says, pick up the piece on the left."
"Simon says, connect it to the pieces on the bottom."

No comments: