This blog is my attempt to share the things I love that make me who I am and who I want to be. I love being a mother and a wife and I want to be the type of person that feels every moment for what it is. To be that person I must remember to slow down, and focus, and dwell on all the good that surrounds us. Here, I hope to remind myself of that good.
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." Philippians 4:8

Monday, August 2, 2010

Psalm 86

I...
  • am Your servant and put my trust in You, Lord.
  • am afflicted and needy.
  • am a godly woman.
  • cry all day long to you.
  • lift up my soul.
  • will walk in the truth.
  • give thanks with all my heart and will glorify your name.

I ask you Lord to...
  • answer me.
  • preserve my soul.
  • be gracious to me.
  • hear my prayer.
  • give heed to my needs.
  • teach me.
  • unite my heart to fear your name.
  • turn to me.
  • give me strength.
  • show me a sign.
  • make my soul glad.

Lord, you...
  • are good and ready to forgive.
  • are abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon you.
  • are like no one.
  • are like no other work.
  • are great and do wonderous deeds.
  • alone are God.
  • are great in your lovingkindness.
  • have delivered my soul.
  • are merciful and gracious.
  • are slow to anger.
  • are abundant in truth and lovingkindness.
  • have helped and comforted me.

No comments: